Are you searching for the list of Nigerian Universities that accepts 180 in JAMB as their official JAMB cut off marks?
This is one question that have leave several persons restless, and the cause of sleepless Nights to many others.
The truth is that candidates of the 2020 JAMB UTME scored 180 and below this year, making it crucial to know Nigerian Universities that will be accepting 180 as their official cut off marks.
I won’t want to give you false hope, as Jambguide.com is your spot for Jamb news, Here are Universities that accept 180 in jamb for 2020/2021 academic session.
Recommended: JAMB Subject Combination For Political Science.
Before anything else, please take note that Even the school in general, used 180 as their official cut off marks for admission, courses like Medicine and surgery, Pharmacy, Law, etc do needs like 200 and above jamb scores.
- University of Jos UNIJOS
- Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED
- Federal University Dustsin-Ma, Kastina
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti
- Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State
- Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO
- Niger Delta University NDU
- Ebonyi State University EBSU
- River State University of Science and Technology, RSUST
- Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU
- Abia State University, Uturu, ABSUU
- Federal University Of Petroleum Resource, Effurun
- Enugu State University of Science Tech
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- University of Calabar UNICAL
- Kogi State University KSU
- Micheal Opara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Anambra State University
- University of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID)
- University of Uyo, (UNIUYO)
- Imo State University (IMSU)
- Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto
- Kaduna State University (KASU)
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
Please take note that this is the list of Nigerian Universities that accept 180 in JAMB examination.
Please Note that the major reason why we did not made any attempt, to list names of private Universities, is because all private schools in Nigeria will admit you provided you have up to 180 score and you pass their Post-UTME screening exercise.